GETTING THINGS FIRED UP
This kitchen burned from a grease fire and the rest of the house had extensive smoke damage. The fire restoration started with removing the fire damaged materials in the kitchen area and cleaning smoke damage from the rests of the structure. We also repaired existing termite damage the kitchen and living room walls that backed to the garage. We replaced the Zinsco electric service panel and brought the wiring, plumbing and insulation up to Code. We installed new cherry cabinets, granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, tile flooring and stainless steel appliances.
Brian Darnell, Managing Member
Greater St. Louis Area in Missouri
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Brian Darnell Design Build Renovate Residential Commercial Construction Group Associated Inspection Services O’Fallon St. Louis Missouri Construction Services